AIROH AVIATOR 2.3 SIX DAYS "CHILE" HELMET
True champions never rest, there is always a new finish line to cross, a new challenge to overcome and a new track to race. Aviator 2.3 AMS2 (Airoh Multi-action Safety System) is the new version of the Off-Road helmets line, that introduces important technological innovations (patented by Airoh) and brings significant improvements to the riding experience as well rider safety.
The result of all Airoh Helmet’s know-how, it is a unique model in the world that redefines the standards of comfort, breathability and protection. The total safety of Carbon Kevlar, a material that reduces weight whilst maximising protection, is paired with two systems patented by Airoh Helmet ®: A.E.F.R. for the quick removal of cheek pads and AMS2 is the most advanced system ensuring protection against angular impacts. It makes its debut in the Airoh Helmet ® range with Aviator 2.3 model.
Another important aspect of the 2.3 version consists of the magnetic fastening system for the liners, which ensures a perfect lock in position as well as easy removal. The Aviator 2.3 will stand out in every situation with a new range of striking and unique graphics and colours. The wide field of view, the ventilation system with front, top and rear vents, as well as a chin guard vent, complete the evolution of the new Aviator.
- Entirely ‘Made in Italy’
- Multi-Axial Stratified Composite Carbon Kevlar helmet
- Ultra Lightweight from 950g
- 3 shell Sizes + Wide Vision Goggle Port
- Removable Nose Guard & Dust Filter
- Adjustable peak with Extender + Front & Rear Spoilers
- AEFR – ‘AIROH Emergency Fast Remove’ Cheek Pads
- Hi-Flow Ventilation System & Top Vent Covers
- Removable Washable / Sanitised Transpiring Liner
- Aluminium Double D Rings
- ECE Approved