Biltwell’s proprietary ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort.
Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the rear outlet lets hot air escape. The Lane Splitter shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess–perfect for most aftermarket drop in communication systems.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- 2 shell sizes
- UV rated, anti-fog clear face shield
- CNC laser cut polycarbonate eye port shield with the same aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware as Gringo S helmets
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Removable cheek pads
- Speaker pockets in ear recesses
- DOT and ECE approved
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer